Well, today was supposed to be another omnibus day of multiple images but I overslept so we’ll just do this one, okay?
This is a new Butterick 7513; while I was posting the photos for and , I thought, hey, why don’t I make another one of these? So I did:
The stuntiness of this dress is slightly more subtle, but I’m sure you’ll see it. The fabric is (also comes in !). It’s not a fantastic fabric for this dress … it doesn’t quite drape right (as you can see above). But it’s certainly good enough.
I am probably never going to wear it buttoned to the neck like this, but it looks better in the pictures. Except huh, looking at it in photos now I can see that the third button down is slightly out of alignment. Oh well. This is what I get for sewing them on while watching a movie.
And here’s the back!
I also made this in FULL ON CAMO and I haven’t even been able to wear it yet. I might have finally made a dress that’s even too obnoxious for me to wear. We’ll see …